Question Random pc crashes

Nov 20, 2019
Hi I have a problem with my pc, it randomly crashes and a black screen appears and won't go away unless I reset the pc and on boot up it says cpu fan error despite the cpu fan not turning off and the temperature of the gpu and cpu not exceeding 50C the fans also go to full speed even though the pc isn't hot. I think it could be the graphics card but I'm not sure. also the gpu, RX580 8gb is under clocked to 1000mhz so could it be a problem there.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, by crash, can you elaborate the term?When does the issue take place? After you've taxed the system or when idle?

Nov 20, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, by crash, can you elaborate the term?When does the issue take place? After you've taxed the system or when idle?
Nvm I fixed it, had to update drivers bc amd doesn't tell me if I have to update them sorry to bother with a problem that has a stupid solution

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS