Question Random PC freezes Hardware 100% / Desperate to solve! :( Please read about it, described it briefly!

ssion63

Prominent
Oct 31, 2019
My specifications:

MB- MSI 970A-G43
CPU - AMD FX6300
MEMORY - 16gb DDR3 4sticks - 800Mhz (happened before on only 1 stick of 8gb ram too)
GPU - AMD Radeon R9 270x 2gb
SSD - Samsung EVO 860 1tb
HHD - WD1003FZEX 1TB
PSU - NO IDEA

Good day good people! I have huge problem for almost 3 years now. First of all to describe why im sure that is not software:
- I do a clean installation of windows every few months, in this period since its happening i prob reinstalled it 10 times using different installations, happens on both win7 & win10.

BASICS OF PROBLEM: Pc goes not responding on and off randomly, sometimes i can hear sound & move mouse while its not responding, sometimes i get stucked, in both cases it never requires hard reboot, it always come back working normal, even in some periods it doesnt happen for a week! Duration of freezes is random too from 5sec - 45sec.

NOTICE: All my drivers updated to latest versions, legal copy of Windows 10 Pro, did ram tests, hdd & ssd test, no errors, temperatures fine, all temepratures are ok except i noticed that in a moment of freeze my motherboard gone from 57* to 61* and instantly after pc came back from not responding it dropped to 56*.
___

When its happening: Dont take all that I written seriously, im noob - What i noticed is that freezes mostly occur when loading new graphic stuff in several browsers (i've tried all) For example when i open instagram website since I click enter and see circle loading in it freezes sometimes. Also i noticed on soundcloud website when i click play on track sound will instantly freeze and after 10-15 sec it comes back together with the explorer but images loaded in frozen period from website are missing. Also, in most cases, im missing some windows text, text from icons dissapear, windows search box is missing after explorer comes back to normal. Also, i noticed that on google chrome icon of the website that is loading moves a little bit left when its back to normal, so dont let me get you confused, icon isnt in place it should be.

Fun fact: it never happens when im in a game or for example photoshop or after effects, just when browsing web or doing something on desktop.

____

some friend told me he thinks its graphic card or psu, but the worst is that im broke and i cant take it to diyagnostics so i need someone who is expert to give me advice what to try just to be sure what is failing!

Thank you, if you solve this... Godbless you!

ssion63

Prominent
Oct 31, 2019
Also i forgot to say that recently in a period of 2 weeks, blue screen of death happened to me twice, and that i sometimes i hear a 1-2 sec noise which i cant define from where its coming, sounds similar to motorcycle accelerating and its very short. I think its just a fan actually.