Question Random PC reboot no BSOD

May 7, 2023
Mobo: Asrock Phantom Gaming 4 b365
Ram: 16GB @ 2400MHz
Intel Core i5 9400F
Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super
PSU: Seasonic 600 watt
Windows 10 Home

So I bought the computer from NZXT in May 2020 and it has been fine until December 2022, it started rebooting at random times, I could be using the browser or playing a game like RDR2 or SWTOR, and then without any error message or blue screen it just shuts down and then boots back up normally. I updated the bios and did a clean install of Windows to make sure it was not a software issue. Not sure how to solve this. Any help is appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

For the sake of relevance, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? If you've verified that the BIOS is on the latest version, did you clear the CMOS? As for your PSU, can you state what the model is? Seasonic is the brand of the unit while 600W is the advertised wattage of the unit.

Can you keep an eye on temps when you see the issue crop up?

May 7, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

For the sake of relevance, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? If you've verified that the BIOS is on the latest version, did you clear the CMOS? As for your PSU, can you state what the model is? Seasonic is the brand of the unit while 600W is the advertised wattage of the unit.

Can you keep an eye on temps when you see the issue crop up?
BIOS version is P4.40. I have not cleared CMOS... not entirely sure how to do that. I'll have to open the case up later to look a the exact model for the PSU. I have CoreTemp installed so I should be able to monitor temps. It doesn't seem to only do it when running several things or something that is system resource heavy as it's happened when I was attempting to shut the pc down through Windows start menu.