Random PC Reboots(With/Without BSOD) while playing games

Apr 22, 2018
I have been having this issue since around a few months ago. My computer would randomly restart when I'm playing intensive games like PUBG, and sometimes get BSODs. Often the BSODs are different every time. I have tried updating my BIOS, graphic driver, clean installing Windows and even do a reset as well and I still seem to be getting such crashes. I'm clueless at this point. Is there any solution to finding the problem? I've also looked at several threads in this forum but I'm still not too sure.

Rigs:
CPU: i5-7400
GPU: GTX 1060
Motherboard: H110M-E
PSU: GameMax 600-E (600 watts)
Ram: 8gb
One case fan(barely fans out air)
Driver: HDD(6TB) and SSD(120GB)

BSODs:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
What failed: USBXHCI.SYS

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
What failed: win32kfull.sys

I took a look into whocrashed about these bsods and most of them seem to relate to driver failures, kernel failures or heat issues.
I also think my PSU might have been the issue since it was a quite unknown brand but I didn't want to jump into conclusions.

Solution
Its the heat try adding more fans or replace your CPU cooler first you can try is clean the fans and cpu cooler. When gaming have a program open to check your temps and see if it is too hot.

ebosss03

Reputable
May 1, 2018
Its the heat try adding more fans or replace your CPU cooler first you can try is clean the fans and cpu cooler. When gaming have a program open to check your temps and see if it is too hot.

Solution