Random Processes end

Johnabcs1

Reputable
Nov 21, 2015
Hello, I have experienced problems with my tablet recently. Here is the model number:

Next7P12-8G

Okay, now to the problem. I recently have been noticing that background processes stop randomly. Launcher stops, and the only way to stop this is to turn off the tablet and turn it back on. It also seems to only be when its on all night... I have freed up storage as well, and the problem persists.

It is running on android 4.0.4.

Solution
Poke around a bit more and see if you can identify any power saving settings related to apps.

Possibly triggered when the battery hits some reduced level of available charge.

You could try shutting off all the processes that you can and then turn them on one-by-one until the problem re-occurs. That may identify the process in question. Tedious but you know your device so maybe you could vary that process a bit and focus on the most likely suspects.....

Ralston18

Titan
Poke around a bit more and see if you can identify any power saving settings related to apps.

Possibly triggered when the battery hits some reduced level of available charge.

You could try shutting off all the processes that you can and then turn them on one-by-one until the problem re-occurs. That may identify the process in question. Tedious but you know your device so maybe you could vary that process a bit and focus on the most likely suspects.....

Solution