Question Random rare BSOD-s

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
I have had this issue for the past few months where i would get the bsod while gaming or even randomly while broswing. Error message is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and now i just had one with CRICTIAL PROCESS DIED message. I suspect its either ram or psu since i had random blue screen forever but they werent happening often so i didnt care.
I7 870 Turbo Boost ON - gammaxx 200t
ASUS P7H55-M PRO
4x2gb ddr3 ram 1333mhz
TUF GTX 1650 super
lc power 6650 v2.2 ( i bought it used so i dont know how long it worked before)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Image file -
The idea behind ISO images is that you can archive an exact digital copy of a disc, and then later use that image to burn a new disc that’s in turn an exact copy of the original.
Its how windows installer drives are made as well.

just watch video, he shows it all.

Burning the image makes the USB bootable and sets it up so as soon as pc starts from USB, it will run the program. You don't have to do anything

to boot off drive once its made
put USB in PC
go to settings/update & security/recovery
Under advanced startup, click restart now
PC restarts into a blue screen
choose use a device
pick USB from list
PC will restart and boot USB

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Image file - Its how windows installer drives are made as well.

just watch video, he shows it all.

Burning the image makes the USB bootable and sets it up so as soon as pc starts from USB, it will run the program. You don't have to do anything

to boot off drive once its made
put USB in PC
go to settings/update & security/recovery
Under advanced startup, click restart now
PC restarts into a blue screen
choose use a device
pick USB from list
PC will restart and boot USB
I didnt start it in the end because i had to use usb for something and nothing happened in 10 days until now, i started CSGO i was joinging a map and i was looking at my phone and i just heard pc beep since it restared, very weird that it didnt happen for 10 days and today it happened, i updated gpu drivers, and there was a windows update but i didnt bother, after gpu driver update everything was as usual btw. Here is the minidump https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MAIDEzDicVjuJWxzYZ8jIoJ-26XthWK/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator: