Question Random reboots and BSODS - Now unable to boot into windows (WHEA-Logger event 18)

Oct 3, 2023
Hello,
I've had my computer for about a year now running with no problems. However, since a few days ago, my computer has been rebooting at random times (could be idle, light work, or heavy work).
There are also occasional BSODS that happen instead of instant reboots.

I was able to run /sfc scannow and /dism restore but it didn't work (/sfc initially was about to fix corrupted files, however it didn't work in the long term).
I even ran the mdsched and it found no problems with the ram.
I have updated the BIOS to see if it did anything and it didn't.

I looked in the event viewer and found a error for "WHEA-Logger 18".

A fatal hardware error has occurred.
Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 4

Before I could look at the details for the error the computer rebooted.

Now the computer is basically in a constant reboot loop: the second the computer boots into windows, the computer reboots itself, sometimes it BSODS instead. However, I am able to get into the BIOS menu.

I have ram swapped (also changed ram slots), GPU swapped, PSU swapped, didn't work.

I believe all my drivers are up to date, however I couldn't update the chipset driver before the constant reboot loop.

Every setting in the BIOS menu have been reset to default.

I had tried to reinstall windows using a usb installation media but the computer somehow BSOD'd while installing.

I'm worried that I had bought too weak of a power supply (which was a bad decision), and now a year later the psu finally gave in and damaged my system in some way.

Is there anything else I can try to do/troubleshoot before I just take the computer into a shop for repairs?
I have no idea what else I could try to do as this computer will reboot when its doing anything other than in the BIOS menu.

Specs:
Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Wifi
Ryzen 5700x
Crucial Ballistix 2x8gb 3600mhz
Corsair CV450 80+ Bronze
Gigabyte Gaming OC 3050