[SOLVED] Random restart with no indication! Gtx 1080ti, i7 8700k , Evga 850 PSU, 16gb Ram

Apr 22, 2020
So I’ve been dealing with random restarts for quite some time. I first RAMd my PSU and apparently there was nothing wrong. I just sent my GPU and I just got a replacement. As soon as I received my GPU I connected it and I still have the same random restart issue. I’ve checked both my ram and cpu and they both passed. The only thing left is my motherboard. Any suggestions on what it can be? Also temps are fine but it seems under load is when it restarts the most.

Solution
if all the hardware seems fine i would star at the software level. perform a clean win 10 install along with chipset and gpu drivers soon thereafter. reinstall games and see if that works. sometimes crashing can be caused by an unexplainable software conflict. good luck
if all the hardware seems fine i would star at the software level. perform a clean win 10 install along with chipset and gpu drivers soon thereafter. reinstall games and see if that works. sometimes crashing can be caused by an unexplainable software conflict. good luck

Solution
Apr 22, 2020
Will do and thx for the response. What doesn’t make sense is when I put my 960 my pc works fine but dose not crash as often. It has only crashed once in the past few days, but when I put my 1080ti it crashes within a few hours.