[SOLVED] Random restart

russelbrown

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
Pc randomly restarts without any error. Just bought it 2 weeks ago. There is no dumpfile in the minidump folder and. After it restart there was also no error recorded in the Reliability history...

Solution
  1. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
    * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
  2. Dual channel memory architecture
  3. Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
  4. Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
  5. Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules

It supports 32GB of memory.

DId you buy these memory modules together, in ONE kit, or were they purchased separately?

Did you buy all of this hardware already together as a system, or did you buy these parts separately?

Was this a...
Is this a prebuilt system that you "bought new 2 weeks ago"?

If so, I'd recommend that you contact the company you purchased it from regarding your issues.

If there is no warranty coverage, which would be unusual for a newly purchased system, then please list the exact model specifications for the CPU, motherboard, memory, storage devices and EXACT power supply model number which can be determined by removing the side panel and finding the model or product number on the specifications decal of the power supply.

Reactions: SamirD

russelbrown

Prominent
Jul 28, 2019
Is this a prebuilt system that you "bought new 2 weeks ago"?

If so, I'd recommend that you contact the company you purchased it from regarding your issues.

If there is no warranty coverage, which would be unusual for a newly purchased system, then please list the exact model specifications for the CPU, motherboard, memory, storage devices and EXACT power supply model number which can be determined by removing the side panel and finding the model or product number on the specifications decal of the power supply.

Specs:
i7-7700
GA-H110M-H
32GB RAM
1050Ti GPU
700W RGB Thermaltake
1TB Harddisk

Here's what I notice, when I use only one 1 stick 16gb it will not go to restart, I tried to use the other 16gb and also there's no problem so it means both 16gb ram are good. so I also tried two 8GB so I could test both RAM slot and there still no problem. My conclusion is I think 32gb ram is not compatible with the motherboard? only 16gb ram? does that make sense? but as far as I know 32gb ram is good for H110-M.

1. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
    * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
  2. Dual channel memory architecture
  3. Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
  4. Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
  5. Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules

It supports 32GB of memory.

DId you buy these memory modules together, in ONE kit, or were they purchased separately?

Did you buy all of this hardware already together as a system, or did you buy these parts separately?

Was this a supposedly "working" system, or did you buy these parts and "build" the system yourself?

What are the specifications for the memory AND the model number of each stick or the kit, if they both came in the same kit together?

What is the EXACT model of that Thermaltake PSU? Is that the Smart RGB?

Did you buy these parts new or used? If a combination, then what was new and what was used?

Solution