Apr 3, 2021
So, long story short i built a brand new pc in a Thermaltake P3 Case with a 3070, doing so i have to use a PCIe Riser cable to fit the gpu so it doesn't interfere with my 360 AIO, and my pc constantly crashes with different errors some times doesn't even create a dump error and just restarts the pc, or my screens go black and i must restart the pc manually
(i will post my specs and my Dump errors below)

Long story time. So i built this new pc, all new components and i was pretty happy about the parts that i purchased. I made sure everything's compatible as always and built the pc as i always would. Before the build started i tried my gpu in my old setup just to test it as its the most expensive of my parts and wish to make sure it worked correctly. As it did i ran some benchmarks all was well. So a few days later i put togeather my pc in the P3 case. Using the Aorus Elite x570 mobo with a ryzen 9 3950x, poped in my new 32gb kit of G.skill trident neo's. Locked all that stuff down and slaped it in the case and put on my Aio ( corsair capellix 360, not that it matters) then proceeded to install my gpu mount and riser cable. To build in the P3 you pretty much need a riser cable unless you have a twin fan gpu. (i wish i did at this point) Knowing that and thinking it wouldn't be an issue i installed the supplied thermaltake riser cable and gpu, put the 1000w EVGA supernova psu in and hooked everything up. Pc posted and i went to bio to set up some aio settings since this board doesn't have a aio header, and knowing this riser was a gen 3.0 i sent the boards PCIe slot to gen 3 so i dont have any error from that. So all that done great the pc is built and i started to run games as normal and play some apex.

Fast forward 13~16 days. Blue screens begin. This is pretty much the 1st time i've encountered any issue with any of my pc builds. So i took pictures of the blue screens and did some research. My research showed maybe it could be gpu driver issues etc. So i did a fresh driver install of everything, chipset,gpu etc. Still no luck, crashes still happened when gaming, rarely at idle. So i did a fresh install. No luck still having blue screens, looked into it more and more, threads saying it could be wan drivers, all sorts of drivers. I was getting a few different errors depending on the crash. So the error logs really weren't helping much because they were all over the place. Knowing that the only thing out of the ordinary in my build is the PCIe riser cable i decided to take it off move my aio to the top of my case and zip tie it so my gpu could fit in the board. This did work, i assume since at this point i had tried so many things.

2 weeks later i received a new PCIe Cable. I broke down and bought a LinkUP "Gen 4.0" riser this time in hopes it was just the cable and this one would be a better fit for my build since everything is Gen 4 and the cable seems to be better quality (also like 120$ CAD). Annnnnd this seemed to work, for some time. The passed 2 days, i've been littered with crashed every time i try to open any game that requires a bit of juice. I believe maybe this riser cable has died as well, or if its not the cable I must have some other issue. My crash dumps point fingers to GPU drivers, hardware incompatibility thermal issues and more. All of which i have looked into i monitor all my thermals, i make sure all drivers are up to date, I check all the boxes that my pc is in order. Still it crashes.

Im looking for some piece at mind, that its just the cable. Maybe its not the cable and this is actually a driver problem, it seems unlikely. Maybe there's another issue be it with my motherboard ,cpu or even a RAM issue which i hope not since i just got them. I just really have no idea at this point hopefully someone more advanced than me can check my dump's and lead me in the right direction to fix this issue. I have looked online in a lot of forums and tried a lot of "fixes" but everyone has come up short. If I end up have to buy a new case, a new riser I will I guess i will do so even though I've spent close to 3grand on this build to have it just the way i want it. This is my 3rd case, so to buy a new one again i would be kinda silly.

Anyways ill leave my specs bellow and my most recent crash dumps that i have after my last fresh windows ( number 3 for this build)
Any additional information you need can be provided.

pc.PNG.1f7153c61eecbf2d048922289048a55d.PNG

blue screens from 1st riser cable install

20210212_181953.jpg.bc10c6afb01ec9b68ac7526de9399298.jpg

20210208_114636.jpg.84f84a3f4e9e0e6027855134450cb71f.jpg

Most Recent crashes !!!!! with new fancy cable

crashes.PNG
morecrasshes.PNG

Solution
netio.sys is used by windows to talk to lan drivers, download and run this - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
Gigabyte still shows 2019 lan drivers, I have a X570 elite WIFI, I know there are newer drivers
  1. Open Windows File Explorer
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
You might want to update BIOS as F31 isn't...

Colif

Win 11 Master
netio.sys is used by windows to talk to lan drivers, download and run this - https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html
Gigabyte still shows 2019 lan drivers, I have a X570 elite WIFI, I know there are newer drivers
  1. Open Windows File Explorer
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
You might want to update BIOS as F31 isn't listed on board anymore, it jumps from 30 to 32 which makes me think there might have been issues with that bios number as its strange its not there now
https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios
Current newest is F33g

I don't know if BIOS would help with video scheduler errors as Ryzen doesn't have igpu cores.

Reactions: Krankshaft
Solution

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/vfmh6twq/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:040421-8250-01.dmp (Apr 4 2021 - 13:20:59)
Bugcheck:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 21 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 26 Sec(s)

File information:040221-10328-01.dmp (Apr 2 2021 - 17:32:04)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 45 Min(s), and 56 Sec(s)

File information:030721-8765-01.dmp (Mar 7 2021 - 20:56:01)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: mscorsvw.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 12 Sec(s)

File information:030621-15468-01.dmp (Mar 6 2021 - 19:31:59)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1r68x64.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: GTA5.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 14 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

File information:021721-9625-01.dmp (Feb 17 2021 - 16:33:21)
Bugcheck:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
Uptime:0 Day(s), 13 Hour(s), 12 Min(s), and 05 Sec(s)
Comment: The GPU tweaking driver "iomap64.sys" was found on your system. (AI Suite or GPU Tweak 2)

The nvlddmkm.sys file is a NVIDIA graphics card driver. There are a few things you can do to fix this problem. First off, try a full uninstall using DDU in Safe Mode then re-install the driver (more information). Or try getting the latest version of the driver. Or try one of the 3 most recent drivers released by NVIDIA. Drivers can be found here: http://www.nvidia.com/ or you can allow Windows Update to download the driver for you, which might be a older/better version.

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10#kf
If you are using Revision 1 of the motherboard, then there is a BIOS update available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
so 1 caused by GPU drivers, other caused by Internet drivers, other 3 could be either of these 2 drivers.
follow the steps above for GPU drivers
i would run ddu and update drivers after, there are new ones on Geforce experience. Could also do a custom install using geforce experience and choose the clean install option in it (removes all Nvidia and reinstalls it)

So I am curious, what version number of the Intel lan drivers do you have? I know intel says its up to date, but if i look at the version number of my Intel drivers, they are 12.18.9.7 and if I look up that it is showing as 2019. Yours showing as 2020.

this can cause bsod - its used by the software you use to control PlayStation or Xbox controllers
May 05 2013ScpVBus.sysScarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus driver http://forums.pcsx2.net/

I seen steam streaming speakers also cause BSOD before
update CPU Z (amazingly I seen it caused BSOD before)
latest chipset drivers could help - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x570

Apr 3, 2021
The intel lan diver i don't understand because i downloaded it new from the site, but i will reinstall. The nividia gpu rivers have since been updated. I've tried the clean install before and it didn't help. I updated to F33 Bios. This all didn't help, so tbh i removed the PCIe riser cable and put my cooler back on top of my case and ran my gpu directly into the motherboard and now everything is fine. I think ill look at getting a new case, all these riser cables seem to be unstable. Thanks for the help, if i continue to see problems i will refer to the comments here to hopefully fine a fix but atm with no riser cable the pc is stable.