Random restarts during loading in some games

ted.gaiming

Prominent
May 5, 2018
For some reason my PC just does a really fast reboot (without warning) while I play some specific games (CS:GO and Anthem VIP Demo)
When i play CS it happenes in the middle of a game and in anthem it happenes while loading into missions and when you finish a mission and you are about to load back into the fort.
I have no clue what it could possibly be but I thought it was my GPU or CPU overheating but last time it happened my GPU was at 50-58C (51 at reboot) and my CPU was at 55-62C. (62 at reboot)
My GPU useage at the moment of the reboot was at 39% and my CPU useage was at 100%

PC specs

GPU: GTX 1080
RAM: 16GB DDR4
CPU: Intel i5-7600K 3.80GHz
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z270-A
Powersupply: 600W
Running Windows 10 64bit

if anyone wants me to test more stuff just tell me what I should test and how and I will do my best and if you need more info I will try and give it to you

ted.gaiming

Prominent
May 5, 2018

So do I need to upgrade it then and if I do do you have any recommendations?

I looked through some old boxes and found a 500W psu box so I assume that is what I have in my PC rn

ted.gaiming

Prominent
May 5, 2018

I asked my dad if he rememberd what I put in this and he said he thought it was a 600 or 750W and it is most likley EVGA but I will open my PC and pull it out later tonight

ted.gaiming

Prominent
May 5, 2018

I think I need to remove 4 screws on the back because my psu is hidden in the bottom of my case so I propobly need to unplug some cables aswell

TRENDING THREADS