AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Gaming Black
DDR4 Hyperx Fury 2x8 3200Hz CL16
Focus Seasonic GX850 Gold 80
Noctua NH-U14s
SSD M.2 Sandisk A2000 1 TB
SSD 2.5 Crucial BX500 480 GB
be Quiet pure base 500DX

This one started, recognized all the parts and seemed stable and without reboot in the bios (see photo). But problem, impossible to get out of the bios and install Windows without random restarts (between 15sec and 3min before reboot). No LED problem on the CM at this time.

So, I completely dismantled to check the whole thing visually and the connections.

The maneuvers already done:

• BIOS updated for proco compatibility
  • Test RAM individually and RAM of another PC => still reboot
  • Reconnect the power supply cables to other power supply inputs => still reboot
  • SSD 2.5 removed => still rebooting
  • SSD M.2 removed => still rebooting
  • Check PIN CPU => no problem

I don't know what to do, I don't know if there are other things to check. Would you have any solutions to offer me?

Thank you in advance

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You mentioned seeing the photo, yet the thread does not show any img URL's. If you want to add an image, host the image on Imgur or any other image hosting site and then parse the link in your thread's body.

Which two slots are the rams populating on the board? They should ideally be in slots A2 and B2. After the BIOS update, did you power down, disconnect from the wall and remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes? Can you post back with the BIOS version on your motherboard?

Jan 4, 2021
Hello ! Thank you for your response.

Oops sorry, here is the photo

1qI5bXY.jpg

- Yes they are in A2 and B2 (I took the photo when testing one RAM btw).

- And no after BIOS update I didn't clear the CMOS. Should I try this ? I tried to reset the settings from the BIOS directly only

- You can the BIOS vers on the top right of the photo : E7C95AMS.A40

Jan 4, 2021
Okay so I did a clear CMOS, I unplugged every cable from the case except power/power led/hd audio and I was able to finish to install Windows 10.

Now I can be on Windows desktop without reboot for like 15-30min in IDLE but when I start to do something (internet, downloading software etc) I get reboot. Temps seems fine for CPU (around 30°).

I have a critical error for kernel power 41 63 in windows event.

What can I do to identify the problem with partial access of Windows 10?