Random rooms won't let me in

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.msn.discussion (More info?)

When I go to the list of Backgammon rooms, random rooms sometimes won't let
me in. These are random rooms, they do not give me a message saying they are
full, and they sometimes let me in and sometimes they don't. Is anyone else
having this type of problem? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

Nathan Sokalski wrote:

> When I go to the list of Backgammon rooms, random rooms sometimes won't let
> me in. These are random rooms, they do not give me a message saying they are
> full, and they sometimes let me in and sometimes they don't. Is anyone else
> having this type of problem? Thanks.

Is your firewall blocking particular ip addresses, or ports? You can
look in the Address bar to see what ip address and port is associated
with that room.

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

--