[SOLVED] Random shut down without any load. Temperature are normal

Aug 1, 2020
I recently built a PC comprising of Ryzen 3100, Gtx -1650 super, Asrock B450 Pro-F mobo, Cooler Master 550W PSU and 8 gigs of Hyper X ram. All Games run fine without any problem but the computer randomly shuts down when left idle. And during next bootup no error is shown by the computer. I'hv checked all the temperature and results are normal. Have installed all drivers and windows 10 updates and updated BIOS. I have to inform 2 things- Firstly, I'm still using a 2009 bought 320 gb SATA HDD( I'm planning a new SSD). Secondly, I'm using my computer without a cabinet( I'hv ordered one). Can anyone please help me? I wanna know the solution of my problem.

Solution
hard, instant power offs (when not temp related, double check that no auto-power offs are specified for temperature events) typically point to a PSU, coincidentally one of the least expensive components and relatively simple to replace. (if/when you change the PSU, change all modular power cables with it, they are rarely interchangeable due to different pinouts/voltages at PSU's insertion connectors)
hard, instant power offs (when not temp related, double check that no auto-power offs are specified for temperature events) typically point to a PSU, coincidentally one of the least expensive components and relatively simple to replace. (if/when you change the PSU, change all modular power cables with it, they are rarely interchangeable due to different pinouts/voltages at PSU's insertion connectors)

Solution
it may be you PSU doesn't play nice with all the power management options in Win10 (assuming that's your OS). May want to check the USB and C6/C7 settings in Power Management and bios.

I recently built a PC comprising of Ryzen 3100, Gtx -1650 super, Asrock B450 Pro-F mobo, Cooler Master 550W PSU and 8 gigs of Hyper X ram. All Games run fine without any problem but the computer randomly shuts down when left idle. And during next bootup no error is shown by the computer. I'hv checked all the temperature and results are normal. Have installed all drivers and windows 10 updates and updated BIOS. I have to inform 2 things- Firstly, I'm still using a 2009 bought 320 gb SATA HDD( I'm planning a new SSD). Secondly, I'm using my computer without a cabinet( I'hv ordered one). Can anyone please help me? I wanna know the solution of my problem.