Question Random shut downs and black screen

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
Psu : Seasonic s12ii 620w
Gpu : XFX rx 580 8gb

I have built this pc from 3 days and i have been facing this problem till now

This problem is a bit weird because i don't know where is the problem
First day of using i was gaming for 4 hours and light browsing at the end of the day i heard click sounds from the pc and turned it off, thought it was the gpu not seated correctly reseated it and first i didn't put the screw to hold it thought it was that the problem then i slept the other day i opened my pc and nothing wrong stress tested the gpu and it didn't turn off or anything.

Second day i had no problem at all and i have used it for a long time too

Third day (Today) i was using it then suddenly i heard the same click sounds turned it off reseated the gpu correctly and the same clicks with black screen i thought it was the gpu making this sound but no i removed the gpu and connected the hdmi cable to my motherboard and i heard the click sounds from the power supply now i have known the problem
but the weird thing is im now on my pc again and i opened it after 3 mins no click sounds or black screen or anything connected my gpu and stress tested it for 12 min it doesn't turn off and there is no stutters so should i return this power supply or what

I think i will stay with it a bit if it made the same problem i will return it

Thanks in advance

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018
Final Update : so after alot of time i finally fixed this problem and it was my home electricity that caused all of that the shutdowns and colors on screen then shut down i figured that out because i had some other devices that did the same thing then i got someone to fix the electricity for me now it is good

TRENDING THREADS