Question Random Shutdow

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
So i have this issue where my pc will suddenly shutdown,
it aint the power supply cause i already changed it and it still happens
I also overclocked my cpu, but it wont shutdown when im doing aida64 for 10 minutes
I also checked my events viewer and the only thing i see is
Critical=Kernel Power
Error=SetupArService
Specs:
a8 5600k 4.5 ghz
rx 570
corsair cx 750 v2
4gb x2 ram
1tb Hdd

Lutfij

Titan
If it's not a PSU issue, did you monitor your temps for the platform and what you do that specifically triggers the shut down? I'm also not convinced that you've ruled out the PSU to not be the cause of the issue. Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version? What OS are you working with?

Is the PSU you own, the one with the grey label or the green label? Both sticks of ram the same?

MARV23

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
If it's not a PSU issue, did you monitor your temps for the platform and what you do that specifically triggers the shut down? I'm also not convinced that you've ruled out the PSU to not be the cause of the issue. Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version? What OS are you working with?

Is the PSU you own, the one with the grey label or the green label? Both sticks of ram the same?
I didn't monitor the temps because it was shutting down at idle, i also did some stress test but it wont shuttdown and the temps were far from the limit

WINDOWS 10 202H

Im currently using cx 750 grey label, the one that was made by greatwall

And the rams have different brands but same frequency