Random shutdown / bluescreen

HawK3yLV

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
Hi,
I've noticed some weird things happening on my pc. Sometimes pc just randomy shuts down without any warning, bluescreen or report, it works and then *silence*. Or it shows one of the bluescreens with following reports: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, BAD_POOL_HEADER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Though there is a much bigger chance of pc just shutting down than showing a bluescreen. I though that my RAM could be faulty so i removed 2 cards. This is the list of them:
1. -- (1GB) (Removed)
2. Kingmax (1GB) (Removed)
3. Kingston (2GB)
4. Kingston (2GB)

Even after removing the first 2 it still crashes. So i suppose that the RAM couldn't be causing this, but i'll still try the Memtest. The first indicators that the pc will crash are: Cursor starts lagging, sound gliches/lags, CPU starts jumping from 5 to 100%, screen freezes. Whenever i play Starbound and i try to beam to homeland (This requires world to load which also makes it a bit laggy) pc just shuts down, which means i can't play a 2d game even for a single minute. Btw i've noticed that games are running much slower than they were when I installed Windows. An example, Minecraft lags, BF2 can't be played at all (10-20 fps can be pretty annoying for a online match).
Anyway, here's my specs:
gfx: Nvidia GeForce GT220
cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
ram: 4 GB (DDR2, Kingston)
m-board: Asus M3N-H/HDMI

Recent changes to note:
Changed screen port from HDMI to the default, although I doubt that changing port could affect computer's stability.

I also doubt that temperature or PSU could be the problem, because my pc is full of coolers (damn they're superloud) and PSU is newly bought. I've noticed that if you try to turn the pc on after it crashes, nothing happens, although if you remove the PSU from electricity and then plug it back, pc can be turned on normally. Anyway bluescreen seems to appear allot when trying to shutdown (It says "shutting down...", freezes and then bam, blue screen of death)

My CPU temperature (idle):
Min = 43 C ; Max = 67 C

Processor frequency (idle):
999 - 3000 MHz

HawK3yLV

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

so PSU could be the cause? Well I recently tested my temperature with "Core Temp 1.0 RC6" while in-game (Minecraft) and my temperature went up to 100C and then it started lagging and then just crashed.
So i'll buy a new CPU Cooler (probably this one http://www.1a.lv/datoru_komponentes/coolers/xilence_multi_socket_m302_cpu_cooler_cooxpcpum302) and then i'll check if PC still crashes

HawK3yLV

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

well now pc never goes higher than 50-60 C , but it sometimes hangs on or goes into blue screen: memory_management . I'm thinking about buying more RAM, but I don't know if it'll fix the problem

HawK3yLV

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

well I though that it was fixed and I didn't get and huge problems for a while, because temperature wasn't lacking anymore . But now this "memory_management" has turned into "modification of critical system data was detected" and my PC makes strange noises after a while o_O
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2065449/nuts.html