Random Small Horizontal Pixelated lines Appearing on the screen randomly and briefly in different spots.

nvidiafanboy2

Honorable
Mar 13, 2013
Just started my pc after 2 days off, started up steam , a random horizontal line showed up and disapeared quickly.. while browsing , i noticed some lines showing from time to time.

Next morning (today) i cleaned my pc a bit with some aerosol spray. after that tried to start my pc , light would show up , then pc would turn off , again and again , nothing was showing on screen. another attempt later the pc showed a message about ' overclocking failed press f1 to enter setup or f2 to load defaults and continue ( I NEVER OCd anything. ). pressed f1 , computer worked fine , i let it a few mins on , nothing happened so i turned it off. ( Horizontal lines still showed when it turned on and on the windows logging off screen.. )

Not sure if horizontal lines are the main problem , or the overclocking Error.
i don't know where to put this thread , in overcloking , display, or graphic cards ( i suspect the gpu maybe )

Excuse The Spelling , And Any Other Mistakes I wrote this quickly.
Thanks forward,

Solution

Well sorry for late reply , I just contacted Nvidia support , and agent went with me step by step , It was an issue with the drivers , when I uninstalled and re installed em new , no more screen glitching ^^ . gtx 760 , win 7 i5 3570k , 8gb ram

nvidiafanboy2

Honorable
Mar 13, 2013

Well sorry for late reply , I just contacted Nvidia support , and agent went with me step by step , It was an issue with the drivers , when I uninstalled and re installed em new , no more screen glitching ^^ . gtx 760 , win 7 i5 3570k , 8gb ram

Solution

TRENDING THREADS