Random stutter in LoL

Andrew Rivers

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
So i have this very random stutter in LoL when i play any gamemode. It's regardless of Camera locked/unlocked, Full-Screen or Windowed Full-Screen, Vsync or high/low settings. I have a constant FPS of 200 or more and yet i still encounter random stuttering; un-related to my internet, (45-49 MS) WIRED connection. I've also made sure movement prediction was turned off.

Specs:
AMD 4100-FX
GTX 760 SC
16GB DDr3
120gb Samsung 850 EVO
7200RPM 750gb western digital HDD
As well as another 500gb HDD

To make sure that my PC wasn't beginning to break down i decided to create a partition on my 500GB HDD and install windows 10 as well as League of Legends(Currently posting this thread from that install). The game runs absolutely perfect as it used to on my other boot. So i was thinking that this issue could be caused due to the abundance of programs and games i have installed on the system. Although i am almost certain that i am not running enough background programs to inhibit my CPU's performance i am sure that it's enough to slow down my SSD and HDD. I have all of them almost filled.

How did i fill that much space?

SSD(11gb free)- Contains Windows 8.1 OS, web development tool, C++, BlueJ, Python, Google Chrome, Steam, and any other programs that i'd like to have a little extra urmmpphhh to them.

HDD(100GB free) - Contains a shit ton of steam games and used to contain a lot more movies. I recently deleted a lot of movies though.

HDD2(200gb+ free) - Contains a couple new games that i didn't have space for on my first HDD. Like Black Ops 3, MKX, and other various steam games.

Anyway with this information i hope this helps. Although if it is because of the programs and files that i have on my computer.. it wouldn't make much sense as although i am running another boot off a different partition, i still have all of these devices plugged into my PC.

Best regards
Thanks for the help!

Andrew Rivers

Reputable
Apr 7, 2015
I love how if i submit a well thought out thread in which i post all the necessary information for an expert to make a decision.. i get no replies/answers. Whereas if i act like a fucking invalid i get a response.