[SOLVED] Random stuttering problem

ANTFKBA

Commendable
May 30, 2020
I have this problem where my PC randomly stutters (my display will look like it runs at 5fps and also audio stutters for a few seconds). It started happening a few months ago and i cant seem to figure out whats causing it, at first it happend like 3-5times per day and sometimes my PC would completely hang and the RAM led would light up on my motherboard, Since then ive bought new ram and my PC no longer hangs but it still stutters, the only difference is that it doesnt happen as often as before, maybe 1-2 times per day. I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 (I think this started to happen before i upgraded to windows 11 but im not 100% sure since i cant remember).
I have the latest windows 11 update and my PC specs are
Ryzen 5 3600x ( i know windows 11 had issues with ryzen CPUs but ive got both the AMD fix and the microsoft fix).
RTX 3080
32GB DDR4 3600Mhz
Asus strix b450 gaming f (my bios version is 3103)
and windows is installed on a 1TB corsair MP400 SSD

Endre

Reputable
I have this problem where my PC randomly stutters (my display will look like it runs at 5fps and also audio stutters for a few seconds). It started happening a few months ago and i cant seem to figure out whats causing it, at first it happend like 3-5times per day and sometimes my PC would completely hang and the RAM led would light up on my motherboard, Since then ive bought new ram and my PC no longer hangs but it still stutters, the only difference is that it doesnt happen as often as before, maybe 1-2 times per day. I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 (I think this started to happen before i upgraded to windows 11 but im not 100% sure since i cant remember).
I have the latest windows 11 update and my PC specs are
Ryzen 5 3600x ( i know windows 11 had issues with ryzen CPUs but ive got both the AMD fix and the microsoft fix).
RTX 3080
32GB DDR4 3600Mhz
Asus strix b450 gaming f (my bios version is 3103)
and windows is installed on a 1TB corsair MP400 SSD

Hello!

A clean install of Windows 11 might solve the issue.