Jun 19, 2018
hi my guys,

anyone know what this TVMON file is? I read up that's a part of Canons files but I have never installed Canon or any photo based/printer based software prior - on top of that it seemingly appears and disappears in my task manager start up tab and cannot find it anywhere on my PC or in the processes, I'm admitting defeat at finding this damn process so I come to ya'll for some help.

- no known publisher according to pc
- no known file location according to pc
- not flagged as dangerous when running Malwarebytes and windows defender on separate occasions
- no obvious errors with the program apart from random appearances, and no red flags with CPU/GPU/SSD usage
- likes to suddenly hide itself shortly after start up, despite being a disabled process.

its a magic prick in my side that alludes me,
thanks in advance C:

Solution
aye i've had a look around for canon and its software's - no where to be found on my drive. but the antivirus flags nothing either, not Malwarebytes, not Windows Defender, not Avast, nothing seems to be picking it up there's also no impact on PC performance or any suspicious spikes of activity from internet or PC usage so it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

however I did delete a lot of other software like Solidworks/National Instruments and other useless software and it seems to be have disappeared entirely from the start up tab and not popped up again.
So perhaps it was involved in simulation? apparently it can also come in printing software and although I've never used a printer who knows

thanks @white.a.drew for...
hi my guys,

anyone know what this TVMON file is? I read up that's a part of Canons files but I have never installed Canon or any photo based/printer based software prior - on top of that it seemingly appears and disappears in my task manager start up tab and cannot find it anywhere on my PC or in the processes, I'm admitting defeat at finding this damn process so I come to ya'll for some help.

• no known publisher according to pc
  • no known file location according to pc
  • not flagged as dangerous when running Malwarebytes and windows defender on separate occasions
  • no obvious errors with the program apart from random appearances, and no red flags with CPU/GPU/SSD usage
  • likes to suddenly hide itself shortly after start up, despite being a disabled process.

its a magic prick in my side that alludes me,
thanks in advance C:
Please refrain from cursing on this forum "trust me it's fround upon" however your best option at this point to find the file/program you are looking for. Goto c drive and do a full search for cannon let it search the whole drive if it's not found anywhere do a virus search it's a trojan almost garenteed if you never installed any of their softwares.

Jun 19, 2018
Please refrain from cursing on this forum "trust me it's fround upon" however your best option at this point to find the file/program you are looking for. Goto c drive and do a full search for cannon let it search the whole drive if it's not found anywhere do a virus search it's a trojan almost garenteed if you never installed any of their softwares.

aye i've had a look around for canon and its software's - no where to be found on my drive. but the antivirus flags nothing either, not Malwarebytes, not Windows Defender, not Avast, nothing seems to be picking it up there's also no impact on PC performance or any suspicious spikes of activity from internet or PC usage so it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

however I did delete a lot of other software like Solidworks/National Instruments and other useless software and it seems to be have disappeared entirely from the start up tab and not popped up again.
So perhaps it was involved in simulation? apparently it can also come in printing software and although I've never used a printer who knows

thanks @white.a.drew for your suggestions, ill give it a few days and some other advice from members and if it doesn't appear again then ill probably call it.

thanks @white.a.drew for your suggestions, ill give it a few days and some other advice from members and if it doesn't appear again then ill probably call it.

It was solid works they use file label just like that.

Solution