[SOLVED] Randomly makes bootup noise but doesn't shut down

Feb 6, 2021
I bought a secondhand RX570 4gb a month ago and ever since I installed it into my computer it started randomly making the same noise as how it starts booting up (fans spin faster, a beep noise) it doesnt do anything to the computer - things dont hang or shut down and after it makes that bootup noise it goes back to normal. It also doesnt happen while gaming. Whats going on? Thanks ahead

Specs:
Intel i38100f
GA H 310M H Mother Board
16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
120GB SSD
320gb HDD
Rx 570 4GB Video Card
550 Watts True Rated PSU
4 generic cheap rgb fans
and its plugged into a 650 Backup-UPS

Solution
That keyboard could be tripping the gpu over, might think about getting a new keyboard. Or just borrow another one and see if problem continues.

I spent 4 months trying to work out why my GPU kept turning off and its not like we didn't try,. I eventually got a shop to test PC, it worked fine, get it home, plug in mouse and it started playing up again. replace mouse and it never happened again. Only in hindsight did I remember I heard the usb disconnect noise when it first happened. I was sort of distracted as my screen had turned off.

Only 2 problems I had with that PC were caused by peripherals, my speakers and my mouse, both of which were old. Now oldest part of my PC set up are my speakers again.

Colif

Win 11 Master
that seems a fairly common error with GPU drivers, both AMD & Nvidia.

have you tried reinstalling drivers?

My gpu was turning off randomly 3 years ago and cause ended up being something completely different. So do you have any old USB devices or speakers that might be cause as USB & PCIe are on same controller chip. A dying mouse or keybaord can trip the gpu drivers. Just a thought since you not actually getting a BSOD.

Feb 6, 2021
Oh I actually do have a keyboard that dies every now and then, windows gives me notifications of it being not recognized and then recognized. And I've updated my drivers, but I havent tried reinstalling yet.

Colif

Win 11 Master
That keyboard could be tripping the gpu over, might think about getting a new keyboard. Or just borrow another one and see if problem continues.

I spent 4 months trying to work out why my GPU kept turning off and its not like we didn't try,. I eventually got a shop to test PC, it worked fine, get it home, plug in mouse and it started playing up again. replace mouse and it never happened again. Only in hindsight did I remember I heard the usb disconnect noise when it first happened. I was sort of distracted as my screen had turned off.

Only 2 problems I had with that PC were caused by peripherals, my speakers and my mouse, both of which were old. Now oldest part of my PC set up are my speakers again.

Solution
Feb 6, 2021
Thanks a lot for helping me, I'll go test it out Im overdue for a new keyboard anyways. I hope this works. Thanks again, really appreciate it.