[SOLVED] Randomly when Playing games My system will somewhat loose power ; No Video, Audio still playing, Gpu fans 100%

RazvanRS4

Prominent
Jan 3, 2020
So, I have a problem with this setup from the day that i got it,
It was pre-built from a well known nationally e-store

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
MB: MSI B450-A-PRO
PSU: Segotep H9PLUS+ 520W
RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB(2x8GB)
GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GT OC (3GB)

The problem: Randomly when Playing games My system will somewhat loose power ; No Video, Audio still playing, Gpu fans 100% and the only way to resume from that is by restarting it from the button.
Well, that's the problem, the problem happen i would say quite Randomly.
Why? Well, at first i thought that just heavy games will cause that (like GTA 5, Rainbow 6 siege or battlefield 5)
But not, i had that problem happen in smaller games ( one i could remember is Among us)
Some Differences between the locks? Just 1 time, i was playing Gta 5 and pc locked as usual, restarted it, opened steam, discord (and the programs i use the most) as usual, and locked Again. That was First Time and single time yet.
What i saw to cause that problem more often than normal is Overclocking, CPU, RAM, GPU
The Most Stupid thing here is that the problem happens randomly, Maybe for a month nothing happens, but one day boom LOCKS

What I've Tried:
Changing ram slots (between them)
Change ram speed [ 2933 ( Advertized + cpu limit ) to 2400(default)]
Check Temps ( all good, even put a better cpu cooler)
Disabling something that had to do with Ram's sleep state i think
Checking Event Viewer ( just the usual Kernel-Power 41)
Possible Solutions :
Change That Piece of **** Segotep PSU (maybe)

If you could help me diagnose, or having some informations about my problem i would be thankful! 😇

Solution

Specs:

The problem: Randomly when Playing games My system will somewhat loose power ; No Video, Audio still playing, Gpu fans 100% and the only way to resume from that is by restarting it from the button.
Why? Well, at first i thought that just heavy games will cause that (like GTA 5, Rainbow 6 siege or battlefield 5)
But not, i had that problem happen in...

iq7

Dec 18, 2020

Specs:

But not, i had that problem happen in smaller games ( one i could remember is Among us)
Some Differences between the locks? Just 1 time, i was playing Gta 5 and pc locked as usual, restarted it, opened steam, discord (and the programs i use the most) as usual, and locked Again. That was First Time and single time yet.
What i saw to cause that problem more often than normal is Overclocking, CPU, RAM, GPU
The Most Stupid thing here is that the problem happens randomly, Maybe for a month nothing happens, but one day boom LOCKS

What I've Tried:
Changing ram slots (between them)
Change ram speed [ 2933 ( Advertized + cpu limit ) to 2400(default)]
Check Temps ( all good, even put a better cpu cooler)
Disabling something that had to do with Ram's sleep state i think
Checking Event Viewer ( just the usual Kernel-Power 41)
Possible Solutions :
Change That Piece of **** Segotep PSU (maybe)

If you could help me diagnose, or having some informations about my problem i would be thankful! 😇
your cpu tdp default around 50w , max TDP : 60-75w, When u playing games the max Temps around70 - 90°C . Your GPU tdp or power consumption around 100-125w and the temps around 50-65c , but the temps can get higher around 75C - 85C, and makes 100% Fan Speed . if you using MSI B450-A-PRO i recommend using 600w power supply or higher like corsair xcm , evga b5 or corsair xf .

Solution