[SOLVED] Randonly Restart. No Blue Screen

Jul 22, 2019
I recently changed my desktop and I have been having problems. The machine simply resets randomly, or whenever it returns from a prolonged idle state.

Corsair 650M (New)
2x8 HyperX Fury 3000 Mhz (A-Pro compatible per manufacturer test)
MSI x570 A-Pro (New)
Ryzen 3600x (New)
XFX Rx 580 (New)

Clean installation of windows 10, and updated drivers.

Windows Kernel Power ID 41 Event Log. No BugCheckcode in minidump.
It is not generated because it does not have a blue screen, it is as if someone presses the button to restart the computer.

Already performed tests changing the video card. The error persists using another card.
Already performed tests with a new installation of the windows.

Anyone suggestions?

Last edited:
Solution
Apparently I managed to solve my problem, I'm almost 2 days without any shutdown.

Check how the C state(Select Disable), Power Suply idle(Typical mode), and AMD Cool n Quiet(select disable) settings

And change CPU Core Voltage override( 1.30 ), Probaly u cpu in auto work on 1.4+( in my case i use 3600x with MSI x570 A-PRO)

Probably the option of C state, and Power Suply idle is enough to correct this problem. However just in case I turned off AMD Cool n Quiet, as it also does work on powering the cpu.

I hope to solve your problem, come back a few times to keep the topic updated, and help in solving other cases.

For now my problem is solved.

eclipzfuzion

Prominent
Dec 22, 2018
I recently changed my desktop and I have been having problems. The machine simply resets randomly, or whenever it returns from a prolonged idle state.

Corsair 650M (New)
2x8 HyperX Fury 3000 Mhz (A-Pro compatible per manufacturer test)
MSI x570 A-Pro (New)
Ryzen 3600x (New)
XFX Rx 580 (New)

Clean installation of windows 10, and updated drivers.

Windows Kernel Power ID 41 Event Log. No BugCheckcode in minidump.
It is not generated because it does not have a blue screen, it is as if someone presses the button to restart the computer.

Already performed tests changing the video card. The error persists using another card.
Already performed tests with a new installation of the windows.

Anyone suggestions?
Hi mate I have the exact same problem. I too recently did a clean installation of windows and now I have Kernel Power 41 error on Windows Event Viewer. I really hope I can find a solution to the problem

Jul 22, 2019
Apparently I managed to solve my problem, I'm almost 2 days without any shutdown.

Check how the C state(Select Disable), Power Suply idle(Typical mode), and AMD Cool n Quiet(select disable) settings

And change CPU Core Voltage override( 1.30 ), Probaly u cpu in auto work on 1.4+( in my case i use 3600x with MSI x570 A-PRO)

Probably the option of C state, and Power Suply idle is enough to correct this problem. However just in case I turned off AMD Cool n Quiet, as it also does work on powering the cpu.

I hope to solve your problem, come back a few times to keep the topic updated, and help in solving other cases.

Last edited:
Solution

eclipzfuzion

Prominent
Dec 22, 2018

Does it still say Kernel Power error ?