bassem99

Reputable
Sep 23, 2016
Guys that's urgent my computer has been totally ruined up, i got infected by ransomware .booa DJVU\Stop i have tried all of the following:
-Emsisoft decryptor
-Shadow Explorer
-online repair
-photo rec
-deleting the ips in hosts file,deleting maliciuos registeries,maliciuos startup programs,booting in safe mode.
-There are no restore points or previous version.
----NOTE---- The encryption is online.

Solution
I don't have a backup...the data is very important and encrypted.
If this data was "very important", why was there no backup?
Safeguarding your data is cheap and easy. And your responsibility, no one elses.

I've looked around, and if you've tried all the above with no success...you have one and only one option.
Pay the man.

For future reference:

USAFRet

Titan
I don't have a backup...the data is very important and encrypted.
Safeguarding your data is cheap and easy. And your responsibility, no one elses.

I've looked around, and if you've tried all the above with no success...you have one and only one option.
Pay the man.

For future reference:

Solution

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Pay the man.

For future reference:
In addition to what USAFRet provided, there is no guarantee that paying for the decryption key will actually work. Once the person has your money, they will often ask for more money, or simply disappear.

Be prepared to lose all of this data.