Ranting Hierophant

Is Hierophant a title, and thus loses its vote during a Free Stakes
Rant?

TIA,

JEH

The vampire with Hierophant is considered titled yes, see section 6.3.3
of the online rulebook concerning titled vampires and section 10.3 of
the online rulebook.

Archie
http://www.vekn.nu

Hmm, my mistake.

Follow up question since this is how I thought. A vampire with 1 vote
is titled. If you have 0 votes and you gain an additional 1 then you
have 1 vote, hence you are titled.

>From your response I take it a vampire is only titled if he/she has
votes from start, or by explicitly being give a title (like a merged
Lucita)?

Archie
http://www.vekn.nu

As well as gaining votes through action modifiers/reaction cards do not
give titles either.

Yep, should have seen that coming.

Archie
http://www.vekn.nu

Archibald Zimonyi wrote:
> As well as gaining votes through action modifiers/reaction cards do
not
> give titles either.
>
> Yep, should have seen that coming.
>
> Archie
> http://www.vekn.nu

So does that mean if I play Legendary Vamprire (+2 Votes) on a non
titled vampire, I'm still not titled?

"JEH" <john.hickman@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:1110977515.548388.134680@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Is Hierophant a title, and thus loses its vote during a Free Stakes
> Rant?

No. "additional".

--
LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (Remove spam trap to reply).
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

"Archibald Zimonyi" <arsi@aranzo.netg.se> wrote in message news:1110979285.709906.48580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Hmm, my mistake.
>
> Follow up question since this is how I thought. A vampire with 1 vote
> is titled. If you have 0 votes and you gain an additional 1 then you
> have 1 vote, hence you are titled.

A vampire with a title is titled.
Having one vote doesn't inherently mean you have a title.

Independent vampire crypt cards that have "<name> has <N> vote(s)" printed
on their crypt card have the "<N> vote(s)" title.

--

<adam.hulse@ngc.com> wrote in message news:1110982834.188324.308060@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> So does that mean if I play Legendary Vamprire (+2 Votes) on a non
> titled vampire, I'm still not titled?

Yes.
Google: "legendary titled author:LSJ"