Rare CT game found by Digital Games INC

I was at a warehouse this morning buying a truckload and I came accross
an odd CT game made by Digital Games INC #574 of 1550. So far all i
know its somekind of PONG game.
I replaced the 7410 and 7413s but I dont have the 5 other types this
board needs.
Does anyone know of a cross reference chart ?

Thanks
Don

HI Chuk,
I never received the email.
:[
But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?

Don
www.arcadeguy.com
[under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

Hi Don,
Just wanted to check if you got my email about the sinistar cockpit.

Thanks,
John

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was at a warehouse this morning buying a truckload and I came accross
> an odd CT game made by Digital Games INC #574 of 1550. So far all i
> know its somekind of PONG game.
> I replaced the 7410 and 7413s but I dont have the 5 other types this
> board needs.
> Does anyone know of a cross reference chart ?
>
> Thanks
> Don

Yes, I'll try sending them to you again.

> HI Chuk,
> I never received the email.
> :[
> But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?
>
> Don
> www.arcadeguy.com
> [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

what are they chips you need?? If I have want you need I'll send them to
you.

Cheers, Geoff

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> HI Chuk,
> I never received the email.
> :[
> But I definatly am interested. Did you ever get the pics ?
>
> Don
> www.arcadeguy.com
> [under new hosting co,look for changes soon]

mark

The chips are Pringles.It can also use wise or any other oily brand of
chips.