Rare resident evil game

FinalDrive

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2007
I am only aware of the original release (January 2005) and the Players Choice edition (January 2006) in the US. Gamefaqs lists a GameStop Special Edition released January 2005, I have no clue how any of the versions differ as I have only played the Players Choice edition I found on eBay years ago.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
There were a few special editions

The first was available as a pre-order from the official website that included the game, Prologue Art book, and a white t-shirt with a black logo of game's title on the front and the website address on the back.

GameStop offered another limited edition that was packaged in a tin box with an artwork book about the story of the series, a cel of Leon, and a soundtrack CD.

Australia received an exclusive collector's edition that comes with the game, and a bonus disc with interviews and creator's footage for both the game and previous Resident Evil installments.

wondafunk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011
not sure about 4, but they made a zero. It was after they made 3 though. Good game good graphics. Probably not it but I didnt see anyone post this one.

wondafunk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011
it was the fourth made, and I can read quite well, and I pretty much said this wasnt what they were looking for but it might have been since it was made 4th. Go troll somewhere else.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
Don't get upset wondafunk.

Sorry but you are wrong again, it was not the fourth made, it was the twelfth.

1st - Resident Evil
2nd - Resident Evil 2
3rd - Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
4th - Resident Evil Survivor
5th - Resident Evil Code: Veronica
6th - Resident Evil Gaiden
7th - Resident Evil Zero
8th - Resident Evil (Gamecube Remake)
9th - Resident Evil: Dead Aim
10th - Resident Evil Outbreak
11th - Resident Evil Outbreak File #2
12th - Resident Evil 4
13th - Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
14th - Resident Evil 5
15th - Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
16th - Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
17th - Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

You may want to do some research next time so you don't make an idiot of yourself again.

wondafunk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
Your getting upset again.

I did kindly correct you first time around incase you had miss read the OPs post. Then you called me a "troll". Don't talk about maturity when you call people trolls and start crying in your posts.

Do not call someone a "troll" because they have better knowledge on the topic then you.

It's not really a good idea to "try" to help if you have very little knowledge on the topic.

wondafunk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2011

So talking to me like child was kind? HE SAID 4 NOT 0. Say to yourself in your head man and tell me it dosent sound like your talking to a child that dosent know what going on.
I'm not upset at all, all im saying is that you are rude and lack people skills. I just for one dont like being talked to like a child and two do not like being called a idiot when i've already stated I may be wrong. Continue to insult people though, thats fine with me. I'm going to leave this thread now as well as this section because I really dont feel like dragging an off topic and also dont feel like getting crapped on when I tried to help and someone obviously cant ignore a post that may be incorrect which had been stated in. Thanks for shooting down my attempt to help someone. Also I did no call you a troll, I used the verb for as in action not a noun, person place or thing. "I threw no insult."

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

Again, your getting upset.

I did not insult you and I said nothing wrong, all I did was correct you, and if that offended you then get over it, it does not mean I am "rude and lack people skills" it just means your are far too emotional.

Also I never called you an idiot or anything derogatory for that matter.

If you behave like a child I'll treat you like a child.

G

Maybe he wants to know about the Gamecube collectors box set with like all the releases of the Series includinig 4, all in an anniversary package.

zaskar36

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2011
Not sure about Gamecube..although I did play RE4 and loved it. Maybe you're thinking of the rerelease on PS3? They added the Ada wong missions to that version, where Leon and her split up in the original GC release.

NoUserBar

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
Wikipedia's availability can cast doubt anybodies INTERNET prior knowledge claims

My Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_evil
and subsequent links

Looking on wiki I found that RE 1 (remake) was sold on gamecube
RE 3 was re-released on gamecube too, but didn't get high ratings (lack of bonuses other ports got)
REzero was released on gamecube
And yes RE4 was released on gamecube first then ported to ps2 Here's an excerpt:

"Special editions

The GameCube version featured two different collector's versions of the game. The first was available as a pre-order that included the game, Prologue Art book, and a t-shirt. GameStop offered another limited edition that was packaged in a tin box with an artwork book, a cel of Leon, and a soundtrack CD.[81] Australia received an exclusive collector's edition that came with the game and a bonus disc with interviews and creator's footage.[82]"

another excerpt:
"By January 2006, over 3,000,000 copies of the GameCube and PlayStation 2 versions had been shipped worldwide."

So it's not rare, but there might be store specific versions that are rare-er rare-ish, such as gamestop.

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence redirects back to RE1 so I don't know what console plays it.

Well thats it I think, if Wikipedia is to be trusted anyway. A lot of people like RE so I don't think it would be full of lies. Might not have all the information though.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
I'm guessing your not a Resident Evil fan

RE2 was also ported to the Gamecube. None of these games above are rare, some are pricey but none of them are rare.

Deadly Silence is a Nintendo DS port of the original Resident Evil from 1996 for its 10th anniversary with added touch screen support and also the 180 degree turn mechanic which was not in the original. Deadly Silence is not rare.

TRENDING THREADS