News Raspberry Pi Brings ChatGPT AI to Clippy

Sluggotg

Honorable
Feb 17, 2019
Like many people I Hated Clippet, AKA Clippy as we called it. Instead of a Help menu, they had Clippy. I am sure the 9 years loved it but it came across as insulting and annoying. A famous video back then had a guy trying to use Word with this 6' tall Clippy next to him saying "It looks like your writing a letter" over and over and the guy cussing it out saying "I am not writing a $@#@^% letter". He finally loses it and mangles the giant Clippy. Just like we all wanted to do. Some people liked it, but no one I knew.

Mar 8, 2023
Like many people I Hated Clippet, AKA Clippy as we called it. Instead of a Help menu, they had Clippy. I am sure the 9 years loved it but it came across as insulting and annoying. A famous video back then had a guy trying to use Word with this 6' tall Clippy next to him saying "It looks like your writing a letter" over and over and the guy cussing it out saying "I am not writing a $@#@^% letter". He finally loses it and mangles the giant Clippy. Just like we all wanted to do. Some people liked it, but no one I knew.
No, we did not all want to murder Clippy. Some of us actually appreciated that he was merely trying to help. That you wanted to kill him just because he wasn't entirely competent says a lot more about you than it does about him. Sort yourself out.