Discussion Rate my cable management

Giorgi13

Honorable
Jul 17, 2014
I've tried my best, btw don't have the main component (cpu yet) going for ryzen 2400g because it's cheap in my country.
Components list:
Deepcool DE600 V2 PSU 107 GEL~34 USD
HYPERX FURY 2X8 2666MHZ KIT~65 ISH USD keep in mind shipping cost
GIGABYTE A320M S2H V2 (A320 but says it has a b350 chipset idk wtfs going on)~got this for 43 usd
SSD-ADATA SP550 120GB~From old PC but paid 19 usd
What do you guys think? Did I do good?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hard to see too much as it's a fairly low resolution shot from a distance. Are there sufficient cable cutouts? Really feels like you could be hiding more of these cables, but I don't know what case this is.

Also as a side note, I do hope that you know that if you do upgrade to a discrete GPU at some point, you will need to upgrade the PSU. Deepcool's guilty of some real labeling shenanigans with this one.

Giorgi13

Honorable
Jul 17, 2014
Hard to see too much as it's a fairly low resolution shot from a distance. Are there sufficient cable cutouts? Really feels like you could be hiding more of these cables, but I don't know what case this is.

Also as a side note, I do hope that you know that if you do upgrade to a discrete GPU at some point, you will need to upgrade the PSU. Deepcool's guilty of some real labeling shenanigans with this one.
It has built in 6+2 pin and is capable of putting out 450 watts, and it suffices because I'm planning to get rx 570 or something similar