[SOLVED] Rate my Rig

Arrowsight

Honorable
Mar 10, 2016
Please keep it to 1 thread
Building a computer and here's what I've come up with. Lemme know what you guys think.

Ryzen 9 5900x
EVGA FeForce RTX 2070 Super XC Hybrid Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Watercooled.
EVGA Supernova 1050W 80+ Gold PSU
Asus ROG Strix 240mm Liquid CPU cooler
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (16x2) RAM
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wi-Fi0 AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000& 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboared with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr.MOS Power Stage
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent edition Quiet Mid Tower Case, solid

(Along with my HDD but i didnt think that'd be needed)

Solution
I already have the storage. For work-related reasons I cant really alter it at the moment.
The only reason I say that is because your build looks really nice. I see nothing glaring to say replace or substitute aside from HDD...I looked again, yes HDD.
You will be severely limiting the performance and experience with that system if not at least using a standard SSD (and it’s options can go well faster).

Arrowsight

Honorable
Mar 10, 2016
In the process of building a computer. This is what im thinking of putting together

Ryzen 9 5900x
EVGA FeForce RTX 2070 Super XC Hybrid Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, Watercooled.
EVGA Supernova 1050W 80+ Gold PSU
Asus ROG Strix 240mm Liquid CPU cooler
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (16x2) RAM
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wi-Fi0 AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000& 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Motherboared with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 12+2 with Dr.MOS Power Stage
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent edition Quiet Mid Tower Case, solid

I've already got my HDD that im gonna bring over from my old tower.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
I already have the storage. For work-related reasons I cant really alter it at the moment.
The only reason I say that is because your build looks really nice. I see nothing glaring to say replace or substitute aside from HDD...I looked again, yes HDD.
You will be severely limiting the performance and experience with that system if not at least using a standard SSD (and it’s options can go well faster).

Solution
I rate it a 3 out of 10 because you don't have a RTX 3090!

No that's actually a really good setup that should last ya some time, I would definitely recommend you get your self a m.2 nvme SSD, doesn't need to be the PCI-E gen 4, they cost a lot for not much of a noticeable difference compared to the gen 3's.

If anything, a Sata based SSD is decen't speed wise as well, cheaper. So much better than a HDD for booting anyway.