[SOLVED] Rate this system

Reza_15

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2016
Hi . I want to make a pc with this config.

Ryzen 5 3500x 6core
mother board Asus x370 gaming
Rx 580 8 gb
ram 4*4 ddr4 2400
SSD + hdd
case green z2 hero
power Tesco 650w

Is it good for game and 3d design?

Solution
Sorry..PSU is TSCO which is a brand in my country..
Ryzen 3500x is hard to find and I want a high performance 6 core AMD CPU. What should I choose?

For ram I will use 3300 my
If this is the PSU https://www.digikala.com/product/dkp-97440/منبع-تغذیه-کامپیوتر-تسکو-مدل-tp-650w
Then it's utter garbage and will not work with the proposed components. Advertised as 650w but only rated for 144w on the 12v rail, which is the most important rail in a modern computer.

DSzymborski

Titan
Hi . I want to make a pc with this config.

Ryzen 5 3500x 6core
mother board Asus x370 gaming
Rx 580 8 gb
ram 4*4 ddr4 2400
SSD + hdd
case green z2 hero
power Tesco 650w

Is it good for game and 3d design?

2/10. There's a problem with most components.

• The CPU may be hard to find as it's mainly a China-only OEM CPU.
  • Even if you find one, it's not likely to work with the motherboard out-of-box as you need a fairly late BIOS.
  • Painfully slow RAM for a Ryzen build
  • Never heard of this power supply, which is usually really bad thing; mystery off-brand PSUs are almost invariably garbage.

Your build may work, but I concur with no better than 2/10.
Can you link the make/model of all of your parts?
In particular a link to the questionable psu.

Your parts availability may be limited, and prices are unknown.
Are you buying used?
As far as I can tell, the case looks very reasonable.
Can you provide a link to the specs?

Reza_15

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2016
Ryzen 3500x is hard to find and I want a high performance 6 core AMD CPU. What should I choose?

bignastyid

Titan

If this is the PSU https://www.digikala.com/product/dkp-97440/منبع-تغذیه-کامپیوتر-تسکو-مدل-tp-650w
Then it's utter garbage and will not work with the proposed components. Advertised as 650w but only rated for 144w on the 12v rail, which is the most important rail in a modern computer.

Solution

DSzymborski

Titan

Wow, that's even worse than I imagined and I imagined a pretty horrifying one. You know a PSU is bad when the cardboard box it's shipped in is by far the most valuable part.

That's not even a 650W in 1992. The number seems to be completely made up out of the blue.

TRENDING THREADS