rating your game...

I like this feature....the Mephisto Maestro does it...

what other units give you an estimated rating based upon your games
(stand alones, LCD, peg, etc...)
thanks!

MANY

Seamus o'Riley wrote:
> I like this feature....the Mephisto Maestro does it...
>
> what other units give you an estimated rating based upon your games
> (stand alones, LCD, peg, etc...)
> thanks!

Bugsy,

a couple of examples? not pc programs, stand alones, or LCDs....

Mephisto Master?
Mephisto Atlanta? (can't afford anyway)
Novag units?

thanks Buggy

terry

"Bugsy" <Bugsy@none.com> wrote in message
> MANY

And not very accurately.

> Seamus o'Riley wrote:
>> I like this feature....the Mephisto Maestro does it...
>>
>> what other units give you an estimated rating based upon your games
>> (stand alones, LCD, peg, etc...)
>> thanks!

My God! How f. helpful can you get? RN
"Bugsy" <Bugsy@none.com> wrote in message
> MANY
>
> Seamus o'Riley wrote:
>> I like this feature....the Mephisto Maestro does it...
>>
>> what other units give you an estimated rating based upon your games
>> (stand alones, LCD, peg, etc...)
>> thanks!

>I like this feature....the Mephisto Maestro does it...
>
> what other units give you an estimated rating based upon your games

USCF
ICC
Playchess.com
FIDE

dmb

The Novag Star Diamond does this. However, as someone said, not very
accurately. It says I'm 2300 and I know that's a vast overestimate. I
reverse engineered the formula it uses, and it bases the estimate on the
assumption that it plays 2300 even at its lowest levels.

DB