[SOLVED] Rattling sound from CPU for 40 seconds

Arun Rajan

Prominent
Dec 21, 2020
Hi,
For last few days there is this rattling sound from the radiator part while booting for almost 40 seconds and it gradually fades. Also the temperature reading even when my CPU (i9 10900K) load is 40-50% is showing 90-100 degrees. Are these issues are happening because of air bubbles trapped inside cooling system ? Or these are happening due to separate issues ?

Thank you

Solution
How frequent should the coolant to be refilled?..
technician opened it and said the coolant inside is very low
most AIO systems are not designed to be refilled.
some have a plug where you can, but most are designed to be totally maintenance free when installed and setup correctly.

if you can get a statement from whatever "technician" this was, it may make an RMA with Cooler Master for a replacement or a refund from the retailer easier to come by.

i've seen a lot of users commenting that they have issues with this MSI MAG CORELIQUID series lately.
the pump incorporated into the radiator has turned out to be a bad design by MSI leading to many having issues with failed pumps and fluid blockage.

if purchased recently i would be...

Arun Rajan

Prominent
Dec 21, 2020
My Cooling system is MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R and processor is not overclocked.
Exhaust Fans: one in rear, two on top (120mm)
Intake : One Case fan and 3 radiator fans in front (120 mm). (I am bit doubtful about this part. Should I move two of the fans over the radiator which are now inside the cabin to outside to draw more air into the cabin and keep one fan inside the cabin over the radiator?)
Case: Antec NX600
Power Supply: Antec 800 W Bronze

When the technician opened it and said the coolant inside is very low. How frequent should the coolant to be refilled? The CPU is One year and 7 months old.

Thank you.

How frequent should the coolant to be refilled?..
technician opened it and said the coolant inside is very low
most AIO systems are not designed to be refilled.
some have a plug where you can, but most are designed to be totally maintenance free when installed and setup correctly.

if you can get a statement from whatever "technician" this was, it may make an RMA with Cooler Master for a replacement or a refund from the retailer easier to come by.

i've seen a lot of users commenting that they have issues with this MSI MAG CORELIQUID series lately.
the pump incorporated into the radiator has turned out to be a bad design by MSI leading to many having issues with failed pumps and fluid blockage.

if purchased recently i would be trying to get a refund from the retailer instead of a replacement from the manufacturer.

Solution