Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 w/green switches vs Corsair K70 Rapidfire w/mx blues

jokijoca04

Commendable
Dec 10, 2017
Hi,
I wanna buy a new keyboard. I searched and found out that there are mechanical versions of them and better than membrane kb. Now at my shop there are best I can find: Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 (green) and Corsair K70 Rapidfire (mx blue). I've never owned any mech kb yet, nor tried out in real life, so I am not sure about which one is better. I am typically gaming, but I need it for typing as well. And there are things that i want: Keyboard doesn't have to be silent, I want it to be generally fast, but accurate for typing too, good rgb lightning, classical but not gaming keycap desing, and general durability overall. If none of them suit me, pls let me know what other one should I buy. If you didn't knew V2 now uses greetech instead of kalih.
Thanks in advance!!! <3

Solution
Both of those will be just fine for your use. I prefer Red or Brown switches because they have a bit more "choppy" tactile feedback. I have a Filco Majestouch 2 and a Corsair K70 Lux, both with brown switches. I'd be willing to part with my Corsair if you're interested. The RGB is crazy! I don't game as often as I used to, so I prefer the Filco.

teddyespo

Commendable
Jul 6, 2016
Both of those will be just fine for your use. I prefer Red or Brown switches because they have a bit more "choppy" tactile feedback. I have a Filco Majestouch 2 and a Corsair K70 Lux, both with brown switches. I'd be willing to part with my Corsair if you're interested. The RGB is crazy! I don't game as often as I used to, so I prefer the Filco.

Solution