Help Please - Have a Razer keyboard and mouse on Windows 10. Keyboard is Blackwidow Elite and mouse is Deathadder Elite. When Windows launches, the keyboard works fine. As soon as Youtube or a game is launched, the keyboard stops working. When youtube causes it, youtube continues to play fine, but there is no keyboard response. The keyboard remains lit up so it seems that it getting sufficient power, but it does not respond until the game or video is closed. It seems that Windows is prioritizing the video or game that is playing higher than it is prioritizing the keyboard but I have plenty of RAM for both. This is happening consistently.
- Changed USB ports multiple times.
- Checked device manager for more recent drivers or conflicts.
- Removed other old keyboards from device manager.
- Updated Razer software.
- Installed current USB drivers for motherboard.
- Tried a different generic keyboard. The issue continues.
- Rebooted in safe mode. The issue did not occur on the generic keyboard but continued on the Razer. I do not know what this tells me.
- Windows 10 64 bit
- 32 GB RAM
- Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 motherboard
- Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 4 GB GPU
- 850 Watt EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 80+ GOLD PSU