[SOLVED] razer blade advanced rtx2080 super max q

May 20, 2020
Hi I'm a life long console gamer and am making the move to a laptop. I haven't used a laptop in years but I'm needing one for work. I am looking to buy the 2020 razer blade advanced 2080 s max q. Is there any reason not to purchase this and get something else instead? The 3k isn't an issue just want some more seasoned opinions. I've watched everything I can on these laptops but it can be overwhelming. Thanks so much

Solution
Hi I'm a life long console gamer and am making the move to a laptop. I haven't used a laptop in years but I'm needing one for work. I am looking to buy the 2020 razer blade advanced 2080 s max q. Is there any reason not to purchase this and get something else instead? The 3k isn't an issue just want some more seasoned opinions. I've watched everything I can on these laptops but it can be overwhelming. Thanks so much

Firstly with laptops do not buy a blade. Razer do not have great QC

Secondly have you contemplated a PC and a laptop with the budget split? Generally gaming laptops have bad battery life and don’t get great performance vs a desktop especially for the same price.

Firstly with laptops do not buy a blade. Razer do not have great QC

Secondly have you contemplated a PC and a laptop with the budget split? Generally gaming laptops have bad battery life and don’t get great performance vs a desktop especially for the same price.

Solution
+1 above. If you want it for purely gaming just get a desktop. You can use used parts even (to a some degree) and dont need to worry about super high temperatures and thermal throttling 24/7. Also you save alot of money.

Unless you need the portability.

+1 above. If you want it for purely gaming just get a desktop. You can use used parts even (to a some degree) and dont need to worry about super high temperatures and thermal throttling 24/7. Also you save alot of money.

Unless you need the portability.
Even then with 3K you can split it 1800:1200 and get a decent enough laptop with a GPU for the 1200 and a great desktop for 1800