vuls

Prominent
Sep 30, 2018
Hello. I really need help on this issue. I’m writing here to today because the keyboard on my Razer Blade stopped working. After sending my Razer Blade to Razer for repair due to a bloated battery and damage caused to the motherboard due to the battery, I got my laptop back to me after 3 weeks after they had repaired the battery and the motherboard. The first day I got it back, I used it but before playing anything I had a lot of updates (Windows 10, Synapse, Games, Programs like Discord and Spotify) to do so I did that. I was able to play Monday (the day I got it back) until I experienced an issue where my laptop wasn’t charging even though it was plugged in. I notice my laptop starting to get really warm, I was experiencing FPS drops and my keyboard lighting was flickering. Then the laptop shut off. I realized it was because it was not charging and it shut off due to 10% battery. Even though it was charging - plugged in for hours before that. Fast forward to Tuesday: no problems, was able to play fine. Now Wednesday: I go to turn on my laptop and I noticed upon start up the Keyboard lightning was not on like it usually is when you start up the PC. At first I thought it was a Synapse 2 issue, the rgb software that makes the keyboard light up. Until I went to put in my password to sign into my computer. The keyboard was not working or responding at all. I had to use an onscreen keyboard to sign in. After signing in, I opened Synapse 2 and it was not detecting my keyboard at all. After trying stuff found online to try and fix the issue, I noticed the Razer logo on the back of the laptop was flickering and there was a flickering white light underneath the CAPS LOCK key. Why would I have a dead keyboard after only using it for 2 days? If anyone has any solutions they want to offer me, that’ll be great. I can’t figure out what to do and the last thing I want to do is send it back to Razer for another 3 weeks and have to pay again.

Feb 9, 2019
Hello. I really need help on this issue. I’m writing here to today because the keyboard on my Razer Blade stopped working. After sending my Razer Blade to Razer for repair due to a bloated battery and damage caused to the motherboard due to the battery, I got my laptop back to me after 3 weeks after they had repaired the battery and the motherboard. The first day I got it back, I used it but before playing anything I had a lot of updates (Windows 10, Synapse, Games, Programs like Discord and Spotify) to do so I did that. I was able to play Monday (the day I got it back) until I experienced an issue where my laptop wasn’t charging even though it was plugged in. I notice my laptop starting to get really warm, I was experiencing FPS drops and my keyboard lighting was flickering. Then the laptop shut off. I realized it was because it was not charging and it shut off due to 10% battery. Even though it was charging - plugged in for hours before that. Fast forward to Tuesday: no problems, was able to play fine. Now Wednesday: I go to turn on my laptop and I noticed upon start up the Keyboard lightning was not on like it usually is when you start up the PC. At first I thought it was a Synapse 2 issue, the rgb software that makes the keyboard light up. Until I went to put in my password to sign into my computer. The keyboard was not working or responding at all. I had to use an onscreen keyboard to sign in. After signing in, I opened Synapse 2 and it was not detecting my keyboard at all. After trying stuff found online to try and fix the issue, I noticed the Razer logo on the back of the laptop was flickering and there was a flickering white light underneath the CAPS LOCK key. Why would I have a dead keyboard after only using it for 2 days? If anyone has any solutions they want to offer me, that’ll be great. I can’t figure out what to do and the last thing I want to do is send it back to Razer for another 3 weeks and have to pay again.
you need to get it diagnosed but next time don't buy a razer they always fail

vuls

Prominent
Sep 30, 2018
you need to get it diagnosed but next time don't buy a razer they always fail
I already did, that’s the thing. I paid $130 :-( they ran tests and everything was working fine before they sent it back to me. And yeah I figured, after reading a lot of feedback about Razer, I’ve decided to build my own PC. I didn’t buy this laptop, it was a gift but I’d still really want it to work.

TRENDING THREADS