Question Razer blade laptop not turning on

Jul 14, 2019
Hi I have encountered an issue with my razer blade laptop it's a 14" 2017 model i7 7700hq and a gtx 1060 I was watching Netflix when I encountered my issue the laptop was not hot at all it was warm at best given it would be with the specs, all of a sudden the screen went blank and audio stopped at first I thought the Netflix app crashed as the keyboard was still illuminated but upon hard resetting the laptop it will no longer power up, does anyone know if there's anything I can try before sending it off for repair as razer want over £850 to just replace the motherboard as nearly everything is soldered onto it which there is no way I'm doing that! Any help will be appreciated before I take it to my local repair shop and hopefully he can find a faulty part on the board and solder on a replacement if that is the issue there, definitely seems hardware based issue

Jul 14, 2019
Hi I have encountered an issue with my razer blade laptop it's a 14" 2017 model i7 7700hq and a gtx 1060 I was watching Netflix when I encountered my issue the laptop was not hot at all it was warm at best given it would be with the specs, all of a sudden the screen went blank and audio stopped at first I thought the Netflix app crashed as the keyboard was still illuminated but upon hard resetting the laptop it will no longer power up, does anyone know if there's anything I can try before sending it off for repair as razer want over £850 to just replace the motherboard as nearly everything is soldered onto it which there is no way I'm doing that! Any help will be appreciated before I take it to my local repair shop and hopefully he can find a faulty part on the board and solder on a replacement if that is the issue there, definitely seems hardware based issue