Razer Blade mining

mingodamangoop

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018
So I got a Razer blade for Christmas but I don't need it since I have a gaming pc already, so I thought of bitcoin mining on it. It's components are the i7 7700hq and gtx 1060 the specs are better than most laptops so it might or might not be different but i want to know if i can fry my laptop if i mine 24/7 on it.

Forgot to mention it runs at 76 degrees while mining

Solution
$80/month on a laptop that you have no use for seems like an ideal job for something that you don't care will burn up 18 months from now to me.
I say go for it, just keep a cooling pad on it to help with longevity.

mingodamangoop

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018

I don't know if anyone would want to buy it, I live in a relatively small neighborhood where not many people play pc games and being honest it seems too much work to find a buyer and ship it to them if they live elsewhere.

mingodamangoop

Prominent
Feb 1, 2018

I tried mining for a day and it has around 2.75 dollars profit a day (thats around 80 dollars a month) that's slightly above average for what desktop 1060s could make a day. I appreciate you trying to tell me it won't work but I would rather have you not tell me information I'm not looking for.

popatim

Titan
$80/month on a laptop that you have no use for seems like an ideal job for something that you don't care will burn up 18 months from now to me.
I say go for it, just keep a cooling pad on it to help with longevity.

Solution