Question razer-blade pro 17 (i7 3070 QHD 165HZ) Gpu Fried?

Nov 3, 2020
I recently purchased the razer-blade pro 17 and unfortunately it appears that the Gpu wattage and clock speed are both different to their original values (images attached) this happened after i added a new nvme SSD to the extra slot!.... I have tried resetting the razer, installing new drivers.... the list goes on... any help would be great!!!! ( fps is also reduced significantly)

-Thanks

niwf7k83v5d71.png

David Ralph

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I’ve never owned a razor laptop, but I’ve encountered a similar problem in the past working on an employee’s HP laptop. The fix that worked for me was a clean wipe, fresh install of windows, bios update, and installing HP’s recommended driver package. Idk if razor has anything like that, but it sounds like you’ve tried everything else.
Hope this helps.

Nov 3, 2020
I’ve never owned a razor laptop, but I’ve encountered a similar problem in the past working on an employee’s HP laptop. The fix that worked for me was a clean wipe, fresh install of windows, bios update, and installing HP’s recommended driver package. Idk if razor has anything like that, but it sounds like you’ve tried everything else.
Hope this helps.
Hey! i have tried reinstalling windows + drivers... however i have not done a bios update i will update you when i have.... (just googled it! how on earth do i update my bios?)! when i select my model under razers website there is no option for hardware changes only master instruction booklets

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS