Razer Blade Pro Gets GTX 1080, Mechanical Keyboard, Weird Touchpad Placement

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014

Razer's release materials said only this: "The included AC adapter also dwarfs similarly powered systems and complements the overall mobility of the Blade Pro."

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016

I've never heard of a person or seen a person that uses a mouse under their keyboard. I always see the mouse to the right of the keyboard and RARELY to the left. But never under.

hok

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2007
@BPILGRIM @JASONELMORE,

the CLEVO model is not 2000 LESS... even a GTX1070 17 inch model is 2000 alone... I live in China and the 1080 models are still around 2400 USD...

ayashi

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2012
I see mixed responses to the placement of this trackpad. Forgive me but I think it's one of the dumbest things I've seen come out of a generally respectable and high-quality company like Razor. I'm also left handed, very much so, at that. What did the engineers expect in terms of backlash when they went full ret@rd for an aesthetic gimmick? I see no benefit to its placement even if I WERE right handed.

Waste.

Decends

Respectable
Jul 3, 2016

I truly feel sorry for ya man, Left handed users are a minority (around 10% of world population) compared to right handed. The track pad's placement benefits right handed users because that track pad is as far to the right as you can get without being a physical mouse.

problematiq

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015

I am left handed and because of being the minority, (and the lack of left handed equipment) I learned to do everything but throw and write using my right hand. So I golf right handed, use my mouse on the right hand side, and bat right handed because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.