Razer Continues Chroma Push, Expands To DeathStalker Keyboard, Orbweaver Gamepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkwilley2

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014
@Bartendalot--- The orbweaver and peripherals of the like are supposed to replace where your left hand would reside on the keyboard during gaming. Practically replacing WASD and allowing you to program the buttons to do whatever you want so it has the potential to be more ergonomic than a traditional keyboard. I like the premise of these devices myself, but could never see myself using one.

slair76116

Reputable
Jun 22, 2015
I had an Orbweaver Elite btu I could never gt used to it, plus they don't use Cherry Brown keys which I think are the best for gaming, at least for me it might differ for others. I ended up selling the Orbweaver and buying a Ducky shine which is awesome.

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
I have a Nostromo SpeedPad myself, which is similar to the orbweaver. I used it for a couple weeks; now it's in a drawer collecting dust. A very gimmicky device.

galford007

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
I own one of the Orbweaver elite stealths so hopefully I can explain the point of a gamepad. For me it's about ergonomics and having a few extra keys handy. I also own a mechanical keyboard (Razer blackwidow chroma clicky) and it's a nice keyboard but the gamepad I'm able to adjust a lot easier on my desk to fit my hand, etc.

The gamepads aren't NECESSARY to playing games, but again I like the ergonomics of how my hand rests on it and how the keys are the same size, so that I can use the caps lock and shift key equivalents without issue.

If anyone has any questions about gamepads or these in particular let me know in a reply and I'll answer them the best I can.

moroccogamer

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
i can't use a normal keyboard anymore after using the nostromo because it so comfortable after 3 years of use still no problem what so ever but i don't know what the orbweaver ergonomics compared to the nostromo

Status
Not open for further replies.