[SOLVED] Razer Cynosa Lite problem

NEOCROM

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2013
Got a problem with some keys, left CTRL and TAB buttons, they don't make contact fast enough, i must press the buttons harder in order to work. Even ESC button has sometimes a slight delay, but not that much of a problem.
Question is. Is there a possibility to fix this, or it's a manufacturer problem and i should send it back and get other one in return?

Solution
Got a problem with some keys, left CTRL and TAB buttons, they don't make contact fast enough, i must press the buttons harder in order to work. Even ESC button has sometimes a slight delay, but not that much of a problem.
Question is. Is there a possibility to fix this, or it's a manufacturer problem and i should send it back and get other one in return?
If it's just some buttons then it's problem with their switches. Return it.
If it's just some buttons then it's problem with their switches. Return it.

Solution