Razer Deathadder 2013 not showing up in razer synapse

Vivac93922

Reputable
Jun 29, 2015
So, I recently got a Razer Deathadder 2013 edition mouse and I can't seem to get the mouse to show up in Razer Synapse. I wouldn't mind if I was used to higher DPI, but I've typically only used DPIs between 400-600 and I can't handle using such a high base DPI. I've looked up solutions to this, but not many seem to have the same problem. I'm wondering if there's possibly an alternative to Razer Synapse or if there's a way I could get the mouse to show up.

Jun 11, 2018
Hello,

I use the Razer Deathadder Chroma 2014 so I am familiar with Razer synapse. Firstly, try using different USB ports, trying to get the basic troubleshooting out of the way. If you've tried all of the USB ports and it still isn't recognizing it restart your PC, and try again. Once it is confirmed that it isn't an issue of what USB slot you are using try uninstalling and reinstalling the Synapse.

1. Uninstall Razer Synapse and delete all the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer and C:\ProgramData\Razer. You must reveal hidden files/folders to do this.

2. Restart PC

3. Open Device Manager. Go to Keyboards, Mice, and Audio and uninstall ALL HID Keyboard, mouse drivers, and all other Razer product drivers. Be sure to select delete drivers when uninstalling.

4. Restart PC

5. Turn off fireall/antivirus. Download the latest Razer Synapse installer from their website (do not use an older installer). Make sure you do this instead of trying to install another way.

Synapse should now recognize your devices.

If still not working make sure you have a legitimate Razer device.

Hope it works