Razer DeathAdder Chroma Updated With 10K Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadVillain3333

Honorable
Oct 28, 2013
This is really supposed to be out next month? I guess my local Best Buy really screwed something up. I went to go get a new mouse and saw this along with the BlackWidow Chroma. I got a Steelseries Rival instead, though.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
yea these have been out for a month or two. whats up with comments not working anymore with adblock turned on? Tom's continues to have the most ad elements caught with adblock (28) out of all the sites i browse.

lol 28 ads on one page.

Happhazzard

Reputable
Sep 24, 2014
I pre-ordered the whole Chroma set and I have a message at the bottom of the order information screen that says "This order will be shipped after the release date of 10/30/2014 for Razer BlackWidow Chroma." Little over a month to go... Kinda need the keyboard asap though!!

dovah-chan

Honorable

Yeah I'm getting the same issue except on both mobile and on my desktop. I have tom's on my exceptions list and even so I don't get ads anyways apparently because they do that for experts.

The_Icon

Honorable
Dec 6, 2013
My prefered is 800dpi, don't go over 2000dpi ever. Also don't the manufacturers understand that people aren't swayed by those meaningless and misleading numbers? DPI is not accurate, it is simply sensitivity, and with such high sensitivity it is bound to make most people far worse in in being accurate.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Can't believe I'm still using my Razer diamondback 3g after all these years. The left click has gotten a little stiff but the damn thing still works. Even though its mostly plastic and rubber it is pretty good quality.

Arctikuma

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
Most people don't need high DPI, so why do they bother? I'd rather see better ergonomics and built quality. Deathadder is a wonderful mouse, no argument on that. But Razer's Synapse is a ducking joke. I don't understand why I need to create an goddamn account to use the mouse. And I surely don't want people monitoring my every movement.

Formata

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
Is this why I get fragged so much? There are kids that can handle the cross hairs flying around their displays at 5000+dpi? Surely this is for multi screen displays setup at hi res.

G

"eSports athletes" ??? Really?

I have an old deathadder. Love it. Except the braided wire, which over time with friction to the edge of my desk has created some sort "peach fuzz" on a spot.

I would actually prefer good old plastic sleeving (or whatever that material is on regular cables). Easier to clean also.

John Bauer

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

800dpi? wow that is seriously slow, i use 3150dpi with the microsoft mouse setting maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.