Razer deathadder double click issue

DustinV

Honorable
Been struggling with the double click issue for a while now. The firmware update made it happen less often, but it is still happening which makes me think the hardware side it just trash too. Is there anything else i can do or is it just time for a new mouse?

Any recommended mice? Thinking of ones similar to the deathadder and about $60 or less

Time for a new mouse, I did the same thing two years ago.
It appears that no matter what model deathadder you buy, it will develop the issue. I had a 2013 edition do it, my friends 2015 and Chromas both did it.

As for a replacement, I went with a Corsair M65.

mwryder55

Distinguished
I replaced my Deathadder with the Corsair Harpoon mouse. It is about the same as the Deathadder but a lot cheaper. This was the second Razer product to fail on me so I wasn't interested in any more of their products.

DustinV

Honorable
ya I definitely think its time for a new mouse, this is my 2nd deathadder 2013, they are good mice, until they arent anymore... Looking into the ASUS ROG Gladius, looks very similar to the deathadder and has EASILY changeable switches. Even though the switches are only rated for 20 mil clicks, being easily changeable makes that kinda not matter. I'd get the Gladius II because its switches are rated at 50 mil clicks and also changeable, but it has that weird thumb button on the side. Any thoughts on the ASUS ROG Gladius?