[SOLVED] Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini or Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

Oct 3, 2021
logitech one has 8 buttons while the razer one has 6.
which mouse is better for fps games like valorant, fortnite, minecraft(yes bedwars..)??

Solution
I picked up the DA V2 mini on sale, it's great for a M size hand with a claw or finger grips (so works very well for me) and was very glad to see it has the new optical switches - it's very good for twitch games since it's so small and light

I have 2 Logitech mice (a G-pro and a G203) that both have dreaded double-clicking issue in about a year of use - looking at the G402 and after a quick search, just as many complaints and guides to replace switches - they apparently use the same omron switch that has the china OEM model as the ones I have. That being said, the g402 might work better since it's a bit larger, depends on your hand size and grip
Oct 3, 2021
Depends on the person and hand. I have a logitech G903 at home and a Razer Deathadder Chroma at work and prefer the Deathadder. But for the price i paid for the G903 and wireless charging mat ill use it till it dies.
See i can adjust to its size .. i just wanna know which is performance wise better and which can last longer..

I picked up the DA V2 mini on sale, it's great for a M size hand with a claw or finger grips (so works very well for me) and was very glad to see it has the new optical switches - it's very good for twitch games since it's so small and light

I have 2 Logitech mice (a G-pro and a G203) that both have dreaded double-clicking issue in about a year of use - looking at the G402 and after a quick search, just as many complaints and guides to replace switches - they apparently use the same omron switch that has the china OEM model as the ones I have. That being said, the g402 might work better since it's a bit larger, depends on your hand size and grip

Solution