Razer Deathadder Vs. Naga

UnrezolvedKaos

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2015
I have the 2014 naga as of now and I am looking for a new mouse. I only play one mmo, World of Warcraft, and the rest are fps. Which mouse do you think is better, or if there's one even better than both. which one?

Solution
depends on your preferences for number of buttons, style of mouse and grip style.

did you like the naga (or naga hex if you had that ver)?
-what did you like, what didnt you like?

an alternative to the naga (full version) would be the logitech g600. similar size and design.

some other (but not quite as many buttons) mice you may want to look at:
steelseries mmo mouse
thermaltake volo
leetgion eldurin (in joystick like layout)
g502 proteus

or, you can be like me and find multi-button mice a bit hard to use. i prefer the deathadder over all the mice i've tried (g600, naga hex, g502, steelseries mmo, corsair m65, etc) since it is large, stable, and wide with a nice easy button layout. it has 2 extra buttons which come in handy but does...
depends on your preferences for number of buttons, style of mouse and grip style.

did you like the naga (or naga hex if you had that ver)?
-what did you like, what didnt you like?

an alternative to the naga (full version) would be the logitech g600. similar size and design.

some other (but not quite as many buttons) mice you may want to look at:
steelseries mmo mouse
thermaltake volo
leetgion eldurin (in joystick like layout)
g502 proteus

or, you can be like me and find multi-button mice a bit hard to use. i prefer the deathadder over all the mice i've tried (g600, naga hex, g502, steelseries mmo, corsair m65, etc) since it is large, stable, and wide with a nice easy button layout. it has 2 extra buttons which come in handy but does not require much thought to use. i will say that i did like the button layout on the 502 proteus despite it being many more buttons but the mouse wheel i did not like and it was just too narrow for my hands. i found g600/naga far too hard to use.

i grip my mice in a semi-palm type grip and tend to squeeze the mice with thumb and ring finger along the bottom edges left and right. this works great on the deathadder, but not so good on other mice.

what i would suggest is going out to a store and seeing what mice fit your hands best if possible.

Solution