Razer green switch vs cherry mx blue

Solution
I myself have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Stealth (was able to get it at $99 while on sale at NCIX US). My friend has the regular one with the green switch, and says they are almost exactly like the Cherry MX Blue in his old keyboard.

From experience, I will say that oil from hands shows up bad on the Blackwidow Ultimate and needs to be cleaned regularly if you have sweaty hands, to keep it looking nice.

G710 comes with a palm rest, and media keys. (If these are an important feature to you.)

Neither keyboard comes with a key cap puller.

I don't want to sway your decision either way, both are great keyboards by great companies.

SkylerJacobs

Reputable
Jan 26, 2015
I myself have the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 Stealth (was able to get it at $99 while on sale at NCIX US). My friend has the regular one with the green switch, and says they are almost exactly like the Cherry MX Blue in his old keyboard.

From experience, I will say that oil from hands shows up bad on the Blackwidow Ultimate and needs to be cleaned regularly if you have sweaty hands, to keep it looking nice.

G710 comes with a palm rest, and media keys. (If these are an important feature to you.)

Neither keyboard comes with a key cap puller.

I don't want to sway your decision either way, both are great keyboards by great companies.

Solution

Sai Prathik

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2014
First i leaned towards razer. But due to its durability problem (about which i read in some websites). I looked for mx blue keyboard and came across g710

So i will buy the keyboard which has least price

However if razer keyboard durability is good i will buy razer

Hengnoel

Reputable
Nov 8, 2015